age ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Shower Photos

A couple photos from the baby shower. This is one of me measuring the baby bump in toilet paper. Everyone got to guess and I walked around trying on their guesses. Apparently I look huge because most guesses I could wrap around my stomach more than just once! There were a few people that were very close.
Levi played the safe route and decided to only use 2 sheets of paper. Smart thinking, better wayyyyy undershoot it than go over! (and yes I'm talking to you Jeff who had the longest paper that literally went around me twice)


Slacker boys sat around and played cards instead of joining in on our games. I guess they have to have their own game, not all guys are down with attending a baby shower :) Thanks for coming anyways peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment