age ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

32 weeks

It's a milestone. Apparently now if the baby comes early it's not a big deal and it's all set to survive outside the womb. Good to know.
Had our weekly checkup with the Dr today. Everything looks on track.
The nurse said she thinks we are having a boy because it wouldn't cooperate with getting it's heartrate checked again. so that's 2 times now it's moved away from the dopplar. hehe

Baby shower presents are coming in the mail. It's exciting to have presents in the house. I'm not opening them, but I want to :) Official shower is on Saturday and I am very excited. I ordered some cheese and sausage trays from my company and they asked if I wanted them decorated for the shower. I was like sure! No clue how they decorate cheese, so will just have to wait and see what they look like now. I"m told for graduation trays they make little diplomas and hats out of cheese, so who knows what we will get!

And I'm off to Chicago for a work conference for the next few days. I don't really want to drive down there, but hey who can say no to a free conference and a classy hotel room on the Maginficent Mile? Thank you company, I will try and max out my daily food allowance and try to be comfortable at my over $200 a night hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment