age ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

30 weeks

This week so far has been eventful.

Went and got my updated drivers license. I am now good for like 8 years. I'm glad they sent me a reminder, I totally never would have noticed it expired. however, I think that was my 1st bad photo. Typically I've been fine with my license photos, this one not so much.
I also fully appreciated the lady telling me I looked huge and her daughter was due in a week and didn't look as big. Really? Well thanks for letting me know.

Yesterday I made my first ever visit to a Chiropractor. I was a bit nervous and didn't know what to expect. Turns out it wasn't too bad. Having some random person pop stuff around in your neck and upper back is weird though.

We also had our last craft fair before the baby comes over the weekend. It was hot and muggy and I think I looked miserable and scared people away. I just gave up and moved my chair to under the trees where there was some breeze and chilled there the rest of the day. I'm glad that's the last one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment