age ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The belly still grows :)

Not much news this week.
I got some cute maternity shirts, I'll have to take photos and put up next posting. Everyone at the Dairy Breakfast seemed to like the Hands Off the Belly one :)


I think we are starting to paint the baby room next weekend, I could be wrong.
We haven't actually gotten the trim we need to finish the new flooring yet, so will have to stop by the store on the way home from the craft fair we are doing on Saturday and get what we need.
I got some cute alphabet wall decals to put up on the walls instead of us painting little critters. Save myself some hassle there, plus I started thinking about all the paint colors we would need to do my previous plan and holy cow that started to add up. At least this way, I won't be sad when the baby is a couple years old and wants to paint over my artwork.


I measured my stomach this morning just to get a gage for everyone.
It is officially 13" larger than pre-pregnancy size.

No comments:

Post a Comment