age ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 14ish

Alright so as we wind up week 14 and head into week 15, not much is happening right now. Still am taking the anti-nausea pills. I tried going a couple days without it and nearly died.
Our next check-in with the dr is the 26th.

Here is the belly photo for this week.
Still no weight gain though for my concerned family who thought I was putting on a billion pounds really early. Yes there is a belly, so the weight must just be shifting position :)

We bought new flooring for the baby's room. Fake hardwood. It's light oak, and I'm hopeful that the dogs won't be able to scratch it. It looks like the same things grandma and grandpa have and they haven't been able to damage theirs yet :)
So that will eventually go in the room and make the radiant heating that we have under the floors actually useful. Whooohoo. And now it makes the car race track rug that I want actually needed in the room. Double bonus.
However, first we will need to pull up the old carpet and paint the room. That project is still in limbo. 1: we haven't chosen a paint color for the room. 2: I still need to clear out all my stuff that I have piled in there.

The trip to Ikea to get the awesome furniture we are looking at is planned for May. Guess I had better get going on my other tasks so that the furniture will have a place to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment