age ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 9 and the miracle drug




The week 9 belly. We are coming along. Maybe I shouldn't have taken this photo with a bulky sweater on, man my arms look huge!










And let's talk miracle drugs. The only thing between me, my food, and throwing it up.
The doctor got worried when I wasn't able to eat anything and gave me these. Interesting side note, these pills are for chemotherapy patients!
Oh and for the last week I"ve had a raging headache and been trying to figure out what caused it, not until I took this picture did I notice the giant bright red sticker clearly saying "may cause headaches". Duh!
So I guess it's one or the other. Right now I'm taking not throwing up everything. This may change, pending severeness of the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment